How can you help?
Life's Challenges often prevent many Pet Owners from being able to Spay/Neuter or even provide Basic Medical Care for their Pets. If you'd like to Help YOUR Community & also be part of the Solution to reducing Pet Over Population in the area please consider Sponsoring a Dog/Cat (any amount will Help). LSCN" has recently received approval as a Non-Profit through Low Cost Spay/Neuter Foundation*. At Low Cost Spay/Neuter Clinic 100% of the Donations received are given back for the Care of the Animals in your Community. Call the Clinic to speak with the Receptionist for more details at 928-692-5226 on how you can Help. *All Donations are Tax Deductible & a Tax Receipt can be provided upon request.
Our Wishlist of Other Items Needed
We strive to keep Costs down so we can provide Affordable Spaying & Neutering Services to the Pet Owners in this Community. If you would like to Help Us please feel free to make a Donation of any of the following items:
Office Supplies & other Stuff:
- 8 ½ X 11 White Copy Paper - Pens (Black or Blue)
- 8 ½ X 11 Bright Colored Paper - Message Pads
- Paper Clips - Letter & Legal Folders
- Scotch Tape - Laptop Computer to be able to print Labels
- Dry Erase Markers - Recyclable Toner Cartridges
- Post-It Notes - Clip Board ($1.44 at Wlamart)
- Staples - Gift Cards: Walmart, Staples, Kmart,
- Sharpies (any color) Grocery Stores or anywhere…your choice
- Stamps - Any other commonly used Office Supplies
- Batteries: AA, AAA, C, & D