When you arrive to Low Cost Spay/Neuter there will be two forms that we require to be filled out for surgery.
The first form is our anesthesia and surgery consent form. Available at check in or here online.
This form explains the risk of anesthesia and surgery and provides us with your primary contact information.
The second form that is a surgery form which is used as the surgery record. Available at check in or here online.
Our Prices are very AFFORDABLE & you can schedule through us directly. If you still need help in being able to Spay/Neuter your Pet we also offer Subsidized Surgery Pricing through the below listed Programs we Partner with. You must first apply to the Agencies listed to see if you Qualify. Once Approved you can then go ahead through us to use your Voucher.
APPLICATIONS FOR SUBSIDIZED SURGERY PRICING / INCOME LIMITS APPLY:
Low Cost Spay/Neuter participates in various local subsidy programs:
1) SNIP through Western AZ Humane Society: covers ALL of Mohave County Call Kingman 928-753-2727 or LHC 928-855-5083
2) S.A.I.N.T.'s Voucher Program covers BHC, Ft Mohave, Mohave Valley, Topock, Laughlin, Needles & some extended areas. Call for more specific zip codes covered. Call 928-704-0800 & leave a message.
3) SPOT through Mutt Matchers: covers most of Kingman & some extended areas. Call for more specific zip codes covered Call 928-718-4364 & leave a message.
4) NAPPA through Needles A/C: covers Needles, CA area Call 760-326-4952
5) Hualapai A/C Spay/Neuter Program: Hualapai area Call 928-769-2810