Services and Fees:
All healthy dogs and cats that are at least 8 weeks old (12 weeks for small breeds) or over 2 lbs. in weight are eligible for surgery. If your animal is in heat, please wait 3-4 weeks from the last day of their cycle to schedule their surgery . If your pet has recently had a litter, please wait at least 4 weeks after the litter has been weaned.
Female Cat $55
Male Cat $40
Feral Cat $35 (must be ear tipped)
Female Dog (up to 60lbs) $80
Male Dog (up to 60lbs) $70
Additional Weight Charges Additional Surgery Charges
60-75lbs +$15 In heat fee - $10 - $30
75-100lbs +$30 Pregnancy Fee - $10 - $50
Cryptorchid Neuter - (When only one or no testicles have decended) - Animal must be over 6 months of age for surgery
Inguinal +$15 Abdominal +$30
Vaccinations and other services are provided at the time of surgery and at monthly Vaccine Clinics.
To ensure compliance with AZ law, a $10 Rabies vaccination will be given to all animals 4 months or older that have not been previously vaccinated or lack proof of vaccination.
Distemper and Parvo virus are rampant and deadly diseases in our area. Both are diseases that are completely preventable by vaccinations. We HIGHLY recommend that your dog/cat is up to date on other vaccinations to help with disease control in our community as well as to keep your pet safe.
- FVRCP (Vaccination for Feline Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus, and Panleukopenia) $15 - 1 year / $25 - 3 year
- FeLV- Feline Leukemia vaccination (Must have negative SNAP test before vaccination) $15
- DA2PP – (Vaccination for Distember, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus) $15 - 1 year / $25 - 3 year
- Bordatella – Kennel Cough vaccination $10 - 1 year
- Feline Leukemia/Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) testing is recommended for all cats, especially those with unknown histories. This is a blood test that checks for these infectious diseases. Feline Leukemia is transmitted through saliva, grooming, sharing food dishes, and mother to offspring. FIV is transmitted through bites, sexual contact, and mother to offspring. FIV is most commonly found in free roaming, unaltered, male cats.
- A 3DX test (Ehrlichia, Lyme’s Disease and Heartworm test) is recommended for dogs ages 6 months and older. It is especially recommended before surgery to help ensure your dog is a good candidate for anesthesia.
Strongid Deworming (hookworms, roundworms only) - $5 pet <30# or $7 pet >31#
Praziquantel Deworming - Price Varies by weight (tapeworms)
Flea/Tick Preventative - Dog and Cat - Price varies by weight - Dogs $11-15, Cats $11 for 1 month supply
Heartworm Medication (includes monthly dewormer) - 6 month supply - Price varies by weight - Dogs only - $20-$35
Microchip $20 (Registration Free when Customer Registers Online)
Ear Flush or Cleaning: $10
Ear Mite Tratment (must get ear Flush with Medication): $10 - If severe, may need to go home with medication which is $3 extra or can bring back to clinic for no charge.
Nail Trim: $5 (with surgery)
Anal Sac Expression: $8
Hernia Repair - $20 (umbilical) with surgery
Decidious Tooth Removal - $10 per tooth
Vaccine Only Appointment Exam (healthy pet) - $10
(If you would like to have Vaccines Only on a non-shot clinic date, you will be able to make an appointment for a specific date and time
General Health Exam Office Visit Fee - $20
(If you have a minor general health issue with your pet, you may make an appointment for a specific date and time)
Dental Prophylaxis (Dental Cleaning) - $150 , Rescue Organzations may qualify for discounted pricing
If you are interested in having your pets teeth cleaning and general health exam office visit must be scheduled first in order to determine if your pet is a good candidate for surgery. All pets that undergo dental work must be spay/neutered either previously or the procedure must be done at the time of surgery.